Great Wolf Lodge
The Great Wolf Lodge in Grand Mound, Washington is the largest indoor water park in the state. It’s 340,000 gallons of swirling, sloshing, fun. The water park has 6 huge slides, 3 pools, a giant water fort, indoor and outdoor hot tubs, plus a 2,000 square foot outdoor waterpark. All of this is part of the Great Wolf Lodge Resort. Kids can also challenge their imagination by playing MagiQuest, which is a live action, interactive adventure. Before you book your stay though, take a moment to check out the tips which are listed below. They should help you to save a little extra money on your stay in Grand Mound. You will also find a listing of the latest known coupons for the Great Wolf Lodge in Grand Mound listed below as well for even more savings.
Tips & Coupons
- Check out the daily deal / coupon sites like Groupon. In the past they have offered savings of 50% or more on rates at the Great Wolf Lodge.
- If you stay multiple nights at the Great Wolf Lodge you can save up to 20% off your stay. The minimum is to stay at least 2 nights.
- When making your reservations online look for the promo code box. This is on the left hand side of the booking page. Enter the coupon here and then click update. You should then see the discount applied to the total cost of your package.
- If you are in the military, enter the promo code “HEROES” into the promo code box for special military discounting at Great Wolf Lodge Grand Mound.
- Follow the Great Wolf Lodge on Facebook & Twitter. They will keep you posted on the latest deals, promotions, and sometimes even exclusive coupons.
- If you plan on eating at the Great Wolf Lodge Grand Mound resort, bundle an all-inclusive meal package with your reservation. You can save as much as 40% on your meals.
- If you are a AAA member, call the Great Wolf Lodge Grand Mound and mention this at the time of booking for an additional 10% off your stay.
- Book your stay at the Great Wolf Lodge Grand Mound during the week if possible. Mid-week rates (especially in the off season) are typically much less than weekend rates. Plus you can still stack any promo codes on top of these discounted rates.
- For more staycation savings check out sites like the Coupon Guide. They offer a lot of coupons and money saving tips for attractions in the Seattle area and beyond.